Owner of the IT-company "Aksus-Frontime"
12:40 - 13:45
The implementation of positioning in a new reality. The idea developing and embodiment experience of business leaders
- Vlada Antonova, Owner of the fitness club “Body Sculptor”
- Maxim Afonasyev, Owner of the IT-company “Aksus-Frontime”
- Denis Gros, Owner of the construction company “DA!Development”, chairman of the regional office of community “Business Russia “
- Daria Ermakova, CDO of the printing holding “Fabrika”
- Alexander Zadorozhny, Owner of the photo studio franchise “TriNaChetyire”
- Sergey Ivanov, Owner of the manufacturing company “Snowplast”
- Sergey Kryukov, Managing Director of the managing company “RusFitnesKom”
- Inga Munina, Owner of the catering company “Avrora”
- Vyacheslav Muravyov, Owner of the manufacturing company “Sota”
- Oleg Retanov, Owner of the furniture company “Quake”
- How did positioning influence an organization in a covid era? How did it help in facing key issues?
- What current projects and promising development opportunities dId the business have to give up for the sake of introducing a single difference?
- If you had to start implementing positioning from scratch now, what would you do differently?
- How does the basic idea of positioning change during the implementation, under the influence of employees, customers, partners?
- What are the ways in which a consistent understanding of the positioning language is achieved throughout the organization? Who is the best teacher and how much does such training cost?
- How to set up a culture of interaction? How connect representatives of different departments? Who should be invited to the implementation team in the first place?
- What’s the hardest part about implementing positioning? Have you ever given up and how did you deal with it?
- What decisions, actions, rules influenced the implementation success the most?