KM triggers the development of an organization, shortens the processes and allows creating new products, services and clients due to interactions between different ecosystems.
Opportunities that KM provides:
- In terms of vision and strategy
- Forecasting the future: tendencies and opportunities.
- Entering new markets before competitors.
- Building new business-models.
- Reacting and adapting to environmental changes faster than competitors.
- In terms of culture and interactions:
- Achieving collaborative culture and avoiding conflicts.
- Creating the knowledge database. Knowing what the organization knows.
- Keeping the knowledge within an organization, allowing fast access to the knowledge.
- Sharing the knowledge faster.
- Increasing the quality and quickness of decision-making process.
- Increasing the competence to provide evidence in decision-making process.
- Decreasing the time costs in terms of reducing the number of meetings.
- In terms of co-creation:
- Enhancing customers’ satisfaction.
- Increasing customers’ trust.
- Improving the quality of products and services.
- Developing different organizations’ levels.
- Increasing the value of an organization.
KM Russia 2015
Key event on knowledge management in Russia
KM Russia is a part of KM events in the world:
- 28-29 of January - KM legal Europe 2015
- 19-20 of March - KM India 2015
- 10-11 of June - KM UK 2015
- 2-4 of September – KM Singapore 2015
- 2-5 of November - KM World 2015
- 8-19 of November - KM Аsia 2015
- 26-27 of November - KM Russia 2015